As we keep our Meadow Park Family Dentistry office open for all patients, we want to assure your health and the safety of our team is our top priority. We have diligently worked as a team to retrain and add new safety protocols as well as equipment that is designed to make our dental office a safe environment for everyone:
- Please wear a mask before you enter the office.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office
- We will ask some screening questions related to COVID-19
- Please provide us your cell phone number and wait in your car instead of the waiting room
- No magazines, children’s toys, or drinks in the waiting room
- Only patients with appointments and one parent or guardian permitted into the office
- We will measure your temperature and ask you to gargle with 1% hydrogen peroxide
- Social distancing in effect. Maintain 6 feet of distance at all times
- Please allow us enough time for enhanced disinfection between patients
- Please reschedule if anyone in your household has been sick in the last two week
Our top priority is YOUR safety. Rest assured that we are practicing every step we can to keep our office sparkling clean, germ-free, and most importantly, keep YOU and our staff safe. In fact, the dentist is likely one of the cleanest places you can be right now! Don’t hesitate to call us today to schedule your appointment.