Here at Meadow Park Family Dentistry in Bedford, Texas, we believe that a smile is worth a thousand words. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality dental care, no matter if you need a routine cleaning or more complex work. We offer a wide range of general dentistry services that allow us to be an all-encompassing provider of oral health care for you and your loved ones. All ages are welcome to use our dental services. By getting to know you and your oral health goals, we work hard to establish and maintain trust with you. This allows us to be a one-stop-shop for you and your family, as well as to create customized treatment plans that fit your individual needs.
Compassionate Dental Care in Bedford, TX
We offer a full range of dental services, so all of your family’s needs are met under one roof. Read more about our full range of dental services.
- Cleanings And Exams – Regular cleanings and exams (every three to six months) are immensely important for not just your oral health but your overall health. There are certain parts of your teeth that you simply cannot get to at home. Our dentist in Bedford utilizes advanced technology and tools to clean your mouth properly to protect you from decay and cavities. Regular exams help our dentist, Dr. Buchupally, ensure there are no signs of gum disease or oral cancer.
- Fillings – If you have a cavity, Dr. Buchupally will most likely recommend getting a filling as soon as possible to stop any chance of infection and other dental health issues. There are a few different types of filling materials to choose from, but the most popular types of fillings are composite fillings and amalgam fillings. Composite fillings also known as tooth-colored fillings have grown in popularity because of their durability and natural look.
- Root Canals – A root canal is a dental procedure that involves the removal of the soft middle of the tooth, called the pulp. The pulp is composed of nerves, connective tissues, and blood vessels. These help to grow the tooth. Your dentist can perform a root canal under local anesthesia in most cases.
- Invisalign®️ – Invisalign® may be the right choice for you if your dentist recommends straightening your smile to prevent oral health problems and you are not interested in the metal traditional braces. Although the principle behind Invisalign straighteners works the same as traditional braces it has some major advantages that people love such as the aesthetics (clear trays) and easy removal of the clear aligners.
- Teeth Whitening – Whitening (or bleaching) is the most popular and simple cosmetic dentistry treatment. The ease of access and relatively low cost make it a very attractive option for people looking to improve smile esthetics without undergoing anything too invasive. The best results are typically achieved through in-office professional whitening treatment.
- Extractions – Tooth extraction is necessary if a tooth is decayed or diseased beyond repair. It is also sometimes needed if a tooth has undergone trauma or is in erupting too close to other teeth. The procedure is performed by a dentist or oral surgeon and can be done outpatient with local, general, or intravenous anesthesia.
Helping our patients maintain a healthy mouth and smile is the main goal of general dentistry. We believe in keeping preventative dentistry at the forefront – we prioritize educating and teaching our patients to practice preventative oral health measures like caring for their teeth at home and regular cleanings and checkups with us so that it saves them money and time in the future. We prefer to provide more minor, preventive care than to see patients suffer from more intensive treatments due to a problem that was not managed in time.
We want to ensure that your oral health is in its optimal state and positively contributes to the health of your entire body.
Start Your Smile Journey With Us Today
If you want to learn more about our services or team, give us a call! We are delighted to meet you.
We are here to brighten your smile and pave the way for a brighter life.