Here at Meadow Park Family Dentistry, we are proud to offer gentle and quality dental care to our patients to help prevent oral issues and maintain health. We provide high-quality, individualized pediatric dental care in a comfortable environment. Our Bedford dentist and her staff love helping our patients achieve and maintain healthy smiles that last a lifetime!
We believe in patient education. We want you and your child to understand the importance of oral health. Once you understand the importance then you are more likely to engage in proper at-home oral care as well as see us for regular cleanings. After your child’s cleaning, we will do a thorough examination so that we can see how the teeth and gums are doing. This examination ensures that your child doesn’t have any problems that need to be taken care of. It is our goal to catch any problems and fix them before they become bigger ones. We will also go over home care to make sure your child is getting everything he or she needs to have optimal oral health.
What We Can Do for Your Child
At Meadow Park Family Dentistry, we offer a variety of services to maintain your child’s dental health:
- Cleanings – We recommend routine dental cleanings for several reasons. When we perform a professional cleaning, we remove the buildup of plaque and tartar that cause decay and cavities. We also clean the parts of your child’s teeth that are hard to reach, such as underneath the gums. Professional cleanings allow us to get to places in your child’s mouth that they cannot get to at home. After cleaning, we will polish your child’s teeth so that they shine! We can also apply a fluoride treatment, if necessary, to help prevent tooth decay.
- Emergency Dental Care – If your child is suffering from a dental emergency, give our offices a call as soon as you can and we will do our absolute best to get you in as soon as possible.
- Restorative Dentistry – Restorative dentistry represents any dental procedure that focuses on the repair or restoration of damaged oral structures.
- Oral Health Exams – Both adults and children should have a dental exam every three to six months, depending on their oral health and history. These exams are crucial for maintaining good oral health. If not addressed promptly, oral health issues can become severe, painful, time-consuming, and expensive. A dentist and a dental hygiene professional are capable of performing dental exams.
- Cavities And Fillings – Your dentist will first remove decayed tooth material and “fill” the cavity. You can also use fillings to fix cracked or broken teeth, as well as teeth that have been damaged by misuse.
Let’s Start Your Child’s Smile Journey Together Today
If you have any questions or would like more information about how we can care for your child’s teeth and mouth, please contact us today at (817) 464-8655. We look forward to meeting you!